Search the forum,

Discuss Freebies ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

Re: Feebies !

I ordered one of these the other day, Do you get the free stuff email? I do but Its mostly free offers, every now and again good little bits like this come up. I think I signed up at freesamples.co.uk or something like that, I've deleted the last email but when I get the next one Ill check where you sign up.

D

Deleted member 9966

From a girlie point of view, I signed up to Loreal's website and partake in competitions to win Loreal products. Imagine my surprise when a £12 mascara dropped through the letterbox with a lovely letter saying that I had be drawn as one of the winners. nice! saves me buying another mascara for 12 months!

D

diamondtiling

From a girlie point of view, I signed up to Loreal's website and partake in competitions to win Loreal products. Imagine my surprise when a £12 mascara dropped through the letterbox with a lovely letter saying that I had be drawn as one of the winners. nice! saves me buying another mascara for 12 months!

OOooooooohhhh....I want one too....

Reply to Freebies ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen