Search the forum,

Discuss Flexible Adhesive Recommendation in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

bgatty68

As i am putting hardie backer boards (6mm) on my bathroom floor to tile onto and assuming I would need to use a flexible adhesive-is that correct- can someone recommend one either they have used with backer boards or if they have used on any floor where movement is possible please. Also what about grout for a floor where tiles are laid on backer boards or doesn't that matter:smilewinkgrin:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
you don't have to use flexible adhesive, the adhesive is only there to fill the voids, before screwing it down, I use turbo gold screws....any good cement based adhesive will do..

Reply to Flexible Adhesive Recommendation in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Will I be setting myself up to fail if I use the Dunlop CF-03 Flexible Fast Set Tile...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for advice laying these floor tiles. My bathroom is chipboard. I’m going to get...
Replies
Views
Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen