Search the forum,

Discuss fixing tin tiles.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
has anyone had any experience fixing tin tiles??
if so how did you cut them, what adhesive did you use, and do you grout them.
thanks.

O

Old Mod

Do manufacturers say you can cut them Andy, some are not meant to be cut, just used as a feature.

D

Dumbo

What the he'll is wrong with people. I've just been putting up aluminium mosaics which are 5mn wide and 8mm deep , so inherently unstable , grouted in white so if you rub to clean up you get that black stuff of the aluminium , it's just wrong

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Do manufacturers say you can cut them Andy, some are not meant to be cut, just used as a feature.
don't know about the cutting, it's just an enquiry from a regular customer, I'll take a look at it and see what type they are, and do some more research before committing myself to anything.

Reply to fixing tin tiles.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen