Search the forum,

Discuss Filling holes on Dural CI++ in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

tomo13

Hi, Can the holes be filled before laying the tiles (the day before) or is there a reason it has to be done as you are tiling ?

I

Ian

Schluter recommend that the filling of the waffles and the tiling are done in one go, it is only a recommendation though. Not sure if Dural have a similar recommendation.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I saw that Jonnyc had done it on a few of his jobs, then another pic cropped up not long ago where someone had done it. Had never really thought about it before but couldn't see why there would be a problem.

O

Old Mod

u3uneba4.jpg

Yeah I do it all the time. It's actually a method stated in their installation PDF

Reply to Filling holes on Dural CI++ in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning all, I'm attempting a bit of diy tiling in my kitchen whilst off work. I've pulled off...
Replies
Views
Hi. Screed been down ten years, no issues . I’m about to start the mammoth task of lifting...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. My building had bricking work done on the outside and it seems in the process...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I removed some old tiles from the shower and wanted to know if it's possible to tile...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Has anyone had any experience with this product and what was you opinion on it? I’m...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen