Search the forum,

Discuss Filling holes on Dural CI++ in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

tomo13

Hi, Can the holes be filled before laying the tiles (the day before) or is there a reason it has to be done as you are tiling ?

I

Ian

Schluter recommend that the filling of the waffles and the tiling are done in one go, it is only a recommendation though. Not sure if Dural have a similar recommendation.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I saw that Jonnyc had done it on a few of his jobs, then another pic cropped up not long ago where someone had done it. Had never really thought about it before but couldn't see why there would be a problem.

O

Old Mod

u3uneba4.jpg

Yeah I do it all the time. It's actually a method stated in their installation PDF

Reply to Filling holes on Dural CI++ in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen