Discuss Filling holes in tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

U

Unregistered

can anyone help?
I have removed a mirror from a tiled wall and am left with holes where the screw/plugs were. Is there a product to fill these area's or it a case of replacing the tile.
Thanks

D

david campbell

what colour are the tiles?
what kind of tiles are they? ceramic? glazed?

if they are not glazed you might be able to pick up silicone or grout that matches the tile colour from mapei

U

Unregistered

sorry for late reply. They are glazed. Would there be any products to fill holes in these tiles. They are white

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
dont you have any spares? if so removing them would be better,,,filling a white tile with grout wont look pretty

U

Unregistered

Its for my sisters house, her husband/exhusband now has left her and did not do a thing to the house in all the time he was there. Im working close to her at the mo so am doing the brotherly thing and sorting her house out..fencing/plastering/painting etc etc. I was just wondering if there was a magical product out there that did this sort of thing. I hope she has a spare tile or two around..if not I think she's stuck with it.

I now know to screw things in on the joints/grout lines so you can re grout if later required.

Thanks for the replies

G

D

DHTiling

You can buy resin fillers that you can colour to suit tile colour but is it worth it for a couple holes..

Might be best just to grout them or silicone them..for a quick fix.

Reply to Filling holes in tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks