Currently reading:
Fibre slc thickness on wet ufh

Search the forum,

Discuss Fibre slc thickness on wet ufh in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

trevortine

I recently viewed one of these and knocked it back due to the fact the boards were just laid on top of subfloor and were rocking around all over the shop. I reccomened they be screwed down and at least 10mm slc over top then ditra. The new bal fibre base is stable at 3mm where as weber floor flex needs 10mm. So to answer the original question at least 10mm screed, not forgetting to prime boards first with pr360.

I

Ian

Does the UFH system look like this?
6atebygy.jpg

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Similar ! Is that on like on a Marmox board or is that the primer on the surface !!!! This stuff is hdfoam comp with a alliminum deflector on it . This is the link mate have a look !! Installing the JG Overfit System - YouTube

Looks like the video recommends cement board like I posted earlier.

thog looking at th above picture. Self levelling along with a good primer will cut the depth down by 20mm

Reply to Fibre slc thickness on wet ufh in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed most of our floor to accommodate tiling 800x800 porcelain over an uneven floor. The gap from defrac...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement