Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss Fast drying screeds .? in the General Chat Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. jcrtiling

jcrtiling Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler TTA Member Top Contributor

Has anybody come across retanol xtreme .
    Went to have a look at a job last week .
    Capable of tiling after 4 days .
    My worry although maybe hard enough I would of thought their is still a lot of moisture .

2. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Andy @Localtiler@Localtiler has just laid to a similar screed, same sort of curing times. Think he was advised to wait a week.
    Becoming more and more popular it seems, although not that new to the industry.

• Like Like x 1
  3. LEE MAC

LEE MAC Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

I tile on Mapei Topcem screeds after 24hrs on a regular basis. 48hrs for stone.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Localtiler

Localtiler Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Is there any underfloor heating in there ? Personally I wouldn’t tile on one so quick without dural or ditra.

• Like Like x 1