Discuss Electric Underfloor Heating in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi
We have a small cloakroom that we want to put electric underfloor heating in, Was going for Prowire from Topps.
The floor is concrete I take it its best to put insulation boards down are the warmup ones that they do as good as any?
Also should these just be stuck down with tile adhesive or should I drill and screw it as well?
Thanks.

demi34

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Yes sounds good to me, warm up board down,underfloor heating and self levelling on top, tiling the floor after

Reply to Electric Underfloor Heating in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there, hoping for some help here. I am about to install a small (2.2x2.5m approx) area of...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I'm about to start on an upstairs wetroom. There will be wet underfloor heating going in via...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay