Search the forum,

Discuss dunlop!? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

i have 13 tiles to replace on a big floor i tiled last year,i used flexi rapid set from Dunlop !!! floor was well primed etc,i'v also heard of other guys having trouble with it,its very cheap too so for me that says it all.:thumbsdown:

T

TheWrightTiler

actually used dunlop set fast plus for whole of last year, found it great gear to work with and no problems, would recommend it if couldnt get mapei

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I know a few people who use Dunlop and swear by it. I know a few more who have used it and swear at it. Horses for courses IMO

D

davy_G

I'll stick my neck on the line here. Used alot of Dunlop bagged gear, never had a problem and good prices. Rapid set goes off a bit quick in hot weather. Find their wall grouts lovely to work with (only make white in flexi though) better than Bal IMO.
Their tubbed gear is pretty pants, i avoid it as much as poss. If i use tubbed, its Ardex D20 or creamy D30, Mmmmm.
Just my opionions.

C

cafceramics

We have been selling Dunlop for two years now and have never had a reported failure. Our customers give us excellent feed back on all the range. Used to sell mapei ten years ago and had to drop it because of all the problems...good colour range though:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to dunlop!? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen