Search the forum,

Discuss Dunlop adhesives. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

wildeywilde

Never used them, and having looked at their website I would never use them. They call two of their products "flexible" despite them only being C2F and C2FT spec. In the technical data sheets they magically omit the word "flexible", because they know that these adhesives are not flexible or, more correctly, deformable, which is what they would need to be to meet S1 specifications.

To me, these are aimed at DIY users who don't understand specifications, and naively trust marketing gimmickry. Weber and Mapei are more authentic.

B

bugs183

Used Dunlop for years. Set fast plus is a great all rounder for floors, it slumps too much for walls so i use Mapei for that situation. The price is good, especially at dare i say it B@Q where it was about £9 a 20kg bag. Never had any issues with the grouts either. Dunlop don't really provide the full spec of adhesives, but it doesn't mean it's DIY. I'd recommend it for most floor tiling jobs without hesitation.

Reply to Dunlop adhesives. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen