Search the forum,

Discuss Ditra v Durabases price difference OMG...... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I priced up 150msq Ditra at TG, and a local tile shop and the cheapest was £2013 inc vat, at CTD Durabase £898.70 inc vat. Ok I know its on offer but thats a riddiculess difference. And its just as good, from what I'v heard

J

jonnyc

Well I don't know exactly the best price you can get for either product, but I have looked in to this quite extensively.
i currently pay £5.50 per sq mt plus vat for ditra mat from boydens of Croydon.based on me buying 5 rolls at a time.
i am sure you can get a match for this with durabase, but I personally have found it britle and more difficult to use.
i have heard of other problems with durabase but having had none myself don't feel qualified to comment.
there are members on here who have had real problems and will let them tell you about this if this thread gets picked up.

D

DHTiling

I priced up 150msq Ditra at TG, and a local tile shop and the cheapest was £2013 inc vat, at CTD Durabase £898.70 inc vat. Ok I know its on offer but thats a riddiculess difference. And its just as good, from what I'v heard

PHG wetrooms will hammer that price delivered. :):):):)

Phone for best price and say you are an Arms member on this forum..

D

DHTiling

Well I don't know exactly the best price you can get for either product, but I have looked in to this quite extensively.
i currently pay £5.50 per sq mt plus vat for ditra mat from boydens of Croydon.based on me buying 5 rolls at a time.
i am sure you can get a match for this with durabase, but I personally have found it britle and more difficult to use.
i have heard of other problems with durabase but having had none myself don't feel qualified to comment.
there are members on here who have had real problems and will let them tell you about this if this thread gets picked up.

That was the on Dural CI, the NEW!! Dural CI ++ is fine..

J

jonnyc

So much much is the new dural and how many sq mts need to buy at one hit to get this price

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score

That's a good price for schluter stuff if u can get it for that price i wouldn't bother using anything else.and yes your right there was a few problems with the Dural ci !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply to Ditra v Durabases price difference OMG...... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen