Currently reading:
Ditra v Durabases price difference OMG......

Discuss Ditra v Durabases price difference OMG...... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

Well I don't know exactly the best price you can get for either product, but I have looked in to this quite extensively.
i currently pay £5.50 per sq mt plus vat for ditra mat from boydens of Croydon.based on me buying 5 rolls at a time.
i am sure you can get a match for this with durabase, but I personally have found it britle and more difficult to use.
i have heard of other problems with durabase but having had none myself don't feel qualified to comment.
there are members on here who have had real problems and will let them tell you about this if this thread gets picked up.

D

DHTiling

Well I don't know exactly the best price you can get for either product, but I have looked in to this quite extensively.
i currently pay £5.50 per sq mt plus vat for ditra mat from boydens of Croydon.based on me buying 5 rolls at a time.
i am sure you can get a match for this with durabase, but I personally have found it britle and more difficult to use.
i have heard of other problems with durabase but having had none myself don't feel qualified to comment.
there are members on here who have had real problems and will let them tell you about this if this thread gets picked up.

That was the on Dural CI, the NEW!! Dural CI ++ is fine..

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester

That's a good price for schluter stuff if u can get it for that price i wouldn't bother using anything else.and yes your right there was a few problems with the Dural ci !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply to Ditra v Durabases price difference OMG...... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.