Search the forum,

Discuss Competition ~ Winning Prizes ~ Mapei NEEDS YOU! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

M_M_Suzie

HI Everyone! :welcome:

Hope you're all ok and getting excited for:8: Christmas! The Training is going wonderfully; even though we never banked on so many being interested:oops: but nevertheless are truly thankful for you attending the training days that are still continuing into January 2010!

For Monday 14th December, we need a comprehensive list of Prizes to go and start stocking in for the New Year.

Why? ~ we will be letting everyone know very soon, January in fact but til then, what Prizes would you suggest;

1. Pre-register your interest in an Event/Training Day/demonstration?
(We want this to be a big prize; something that'll make you want to go home, logon and register in attending)

2. Turning up on the day?
(What would you drag you away to attend a Event/Training Day/demonstration? Something that when you turn up and register on the day you'd like the opportunity to win?) Big-Medium Prize Ideas

3. Competition
(What would you consider to be a good Prize for winning a competition on the day?)

4. Finally, the overall BIGGIE - What would you consider to be an awesome Prize; overall competition winner i.e. the tournament winner - what should their Prize be?

Feel free to go a little :yikes: wild...but if you could let me know (replying in the thread) 1., 2., 3., 4., What you would like to win, given the opportunity?

You can always email too [email protected]

I know it's a little short notice but if you could let us know no later than Monday because we appreciate your feedback and input; plus i know everyone will be really excited :smilewinkgrin:, especially if you won the prize that you suggested!

Thanks everyone - once again, truly appreciate your response and feedback!:thumbsup:

Suze :)
MKG Ast.

H

hillhead

Great idea from you and all at mapei suzie.pity i live across the water in Northern Ireland.me being the current job of the month winner too for the second time and cant even get my hands on a new mapei sweater? Oops! Some sort of mapei sponsorship for tilers would be great. A lot of us on here love the stuff.big mapei stickers on our vans too? How about a mapei team bike? Lol.i know your big into the cycling sponsorship too.any demos over here soon? And keep up the great work suzie:thumbsup:

P

Prem Tiler

1, Mapei vouchers that can be redeemed in any tile giant or mapei stockest.

2, Nights accomerdation, (for us who live to far to travil in a day)

3, Fein multimaster

4, Got to be the daddy DeWalt D24000.

W

White Room

Mapei jacket or a sweat top, larger sizes needed
Some hand tools, grouters etc
Some free materials, more than normal
A good cutter or
A transit dash in the wharehouse:lol:

C

Colour Republic

1) Mapei promo merchandise
2) Tea/Coffee/Breakfast
3) Hand tools
4) Directorship and 51% stake:thumbsup:

P

Prem Tiler

I want to change my number 4.

How about 2weeks course:smilewinkgrin: at the HQ in Spain? Familys invited to keep us company:thumbsup:

Reply to Competition ~ Winning Prizes ~ Mapei NEEDS YOU! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen