Search the forum,

Discuss Competition ~ Winning Prizes ~ Mapei NEEDS YOU! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

1. stockist in Kendal
  2. stockist in South Kendal
  3. stockist just outside South Kendal
  4. stockist in Crosscrake ( with a months free credit lol)

C

Colour Republic

HQ in Italy isn't it..:smilewinkgrin:

Of course it is!!!:incazzato:

It's on my list of Italian world beaters

We have the best...

Sports cars, (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Zonda....)
Designer clothing, (Armani, Gucci, Fendi, Versace....)
Motor Bikes, (Ducati, Aprilia...)
Football Team, (4 World Cups)
Food,
Architecture,
Lovers, :wink:
Mafia
Tile adhesive:lol:

M

M_M_Suzie

Great idea from you and all at mapei suzie.pity i live across the water in Northern Ireland.me being the current job of the month winner too for the second time and cant even get my hands on a new mapei sweater? Oops! Some sort of mapei sponsorship for tilers would be great. A lot of us on here love the stuff.big mapei stickers on our vans too? How about a mapei team bike? Lol.i know your big into the cycling sponsorship too.any demos over here soon? And keep up the great work suzie:thumbsup:

This time around, it doesn't matter where you live - we won't be far away - i can reveal more in January, plus keep your eyes pealed to the website too! :thumbsup:

So regardless where any of you are from....think outside the box;
Full-on Mapei goodies will be there but what about things that can make you job run smoother (apart from Products) Tools have been suggested what about electronic's; Blackberry's? iPod's? DAB Radio's? iPhones?

Honestly, don't be hesitant in going wild with prizes :hurray:

Suzie

p.s. Hillhead; if you need mapei samples email me [email protected] we'll get those sent out next week (we don't have any fleeces anymore :oops:)

M

M_M_Suzie

Of course it is!!!:incazzato:

It's on my list of Italian world beaters

We have the best...

Sports cars, (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Zonda....)
Designer clothing, (Armani, Gucci, Fendi, Versace....)
Motor Bikes, (Ducati, Aprilia...)
Football Team, (4 World Cups)
Food,
Architecture,
Lovers, :wink:
Mafia
Tile adhesive:lol:

i'll pass this on to the HO then?:smilewinkgrin: thank you!

M

M_M_Suzie

:thumbsup:That's sounds good - there isn't anything other, than being close to something that's happening, that can entice you to take part?

H

hillhead

Would entice me too suzie! Lol.on my knees here using phone to surf.using nice white keraflex maxi.mmm.lol.

S

steveamare

Hi Suzie. Thanks for organising last Monday's session and for the goodie bags. It was informative and fun. Chris did a great job of presenting.

T

TheWrightTiler

training days in scotland suzie would be helpfull

mapei jackets

an unlocked iphone

bluray player with 300 spends at play.com

ipod and docking station with 200 free itunes credits

more samples of goodies and materials etc, already worn out my tshirts, polos would be great in wintertime, any chanc of some i use mapei stickers etc for the vans too suzie

andy

Reply to Competition ~ Winning Prizes ~ Mapei NEEDS YOU! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen