Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Competition ~ Winning Prizes ~ Mapei NEEDS YOU! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

M_M_Suzie

HI Everyone! :welcome:

Hope you're all ok and getting excited for:8: Christmas! The Training is going wonderfully; even though we never banked on so many being interested:oops: but nevertheless are truly thankful for you attending the training days that are still continuing into January 2010!

For Monday 14th December, we need a comprehensive list of Prizes to go and start stocking in for the New Year.

Why? ~ we will be letting everyone know very soon, January in fact but til then, what Prizes would you suggest;

1. Pre-register your interest in an Event/Training Day/demonstration?
(We want this to be a big prize; something that'll make you want to go home, logon and register in attending)

2. Turning up on the day?
(What would you drag you away to attend a Event/Training Day/demonstration? Something that when you turn up and register on the day you'd like the opportunity to win?) Big-Medium Prize Ideas

3. Competition
(What would you consider to be a good Prize for winning a competition on the day?)

4. Finally, the overall BIGGIE - What would you consider to be an awesome Prize; overall competition winner i.e. the tournament winner - what should their Prize be?

Feel free to go a little :yikes: wild...but if you could let me know (replying in the thread) 1., 2., 3., 4., What you would like to win, given the opportunity?

You can always email too [email protected]

I know it's a little short notice but if you could let us know no later than Monday because we appreciate your feedback and input; plus i know everyone will be really excited :smilewinkgrin:, especially if you won the prize that you suggested!

Thanks everyone - once again, truly appreciate your response and feedback!:thumbsup:

Suze :)
MKG Ast.

H

hillhead

Great idea from you and all at mapei suzie.pity i live across the water in Northern Ireland.me being the current job of the month winner too for the second time and cant even get my hands on a new mapei sweater? Oops! Some sort of mapei sponsorship for tilers would be great. A lot of us on here love the stuff.big mapei stickers on our vans too? How about a mapei team bike? Lol.i know your big into the cycling sponsorship too.any demos over here soon? And keep up the great work suzie:thumbsup:

P

Prem Tiler

1, Mapei vouchers that can be redeemed in any tile giant or mapei stockest.

2, Nights accomerdation, (for us who live to far to travil in a day)

3, Fein multimaster

4, Got to be the daddy DeWalt D24000.

W

White Room

Mapei jacket or a sweat top, larger sizes needed
Some hand tools, grouters etc
Some free materials, more than normal
A good cutter or
A transit dash in the wharehouse:lol:

C

Colour Republic

1) Mapei promo merchandise
2) Tea/Coffee/Breakfast
3) Hand tools
4) Directorship and 51% stake:thumbsup:

P

Prem Tiler

I want to change my number 4.

How about 2weeks course:smilewinkgrin: at the HQ in Spain? Familys invited to keep us company:thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

1. stockist in Kendal
  2. stockist in South Kendal
  3. stockist just outside South Kendal
  4. stockist in Crosscrake ( with a months free credit lol)

C

Colour Republic

HQ in Italy isn't it..:smilewinkgrin:

Of course it is!!!:incazzato:

It's on my list of Italian world beaters

We have the best...

Sports cars, (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Zonda....)
Designer clothing, (Armani, Gucci, Fendi, Versace....)
Motor Bikes, (Ducati, Aprilia...)
Football Team, (4 World Cups)
Food,
Architecture,
Lovers, :wink:
Mafia
Tile adhesive:lol:

M

M_M_Suzie

Great idea from you and all at mapei suzie.pity i live across the water in Northern Ireland.me being the current job of the month winner too for the second time and cant even get my hands on a new mapei sweater? Oops! Some sort of mapei sponsorship for tilers would be great. A lot of us on here love the stuff.big mapei stickers on our vans too? How about a mapei team bike? Lol.i know your big into the cycling sponsorship too.any demos over here soon? And keep up the great work suzie:thumbsup:

This time around, it doesn't matter where you live - we won't be far away - i can reveal more in January, plus keep your eyes pealed to the website too! :thumbsup:

So regardless where any of you are from....think outside the box;
Full-on Mapei goodies will be there but what about things that can make you job run smoother (apart from Products) Tools have been suggested what about electronic's; Blackberry's? iPod's? DAB Radio's? iPhones?

Honestly, don't be hesitant in going wild with prizes :hurray:

Suzie

p.s. Hillhead; if you need mapei samples email me [email protected] we'll get those sent out next week (we don't have any fleeces anymore :oops:)

M

M_M_Suzie

Of course it is!!!:incazzato:

It's on my list of Italian world beaters

We have the best...

Sports cars, (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Zonda....)
Designer clothing, (Armani, Gucci, Fendi, Versace....)
Motor Bikes, (Ducati, Aprilia...)
Football Team, (4 World Cups)
Food,
Architecture,
Lovers, :wink:
Mafia
Tile adhesive:lol:

i'll pass this on to the HO then?:smilewinkgrin: thank you!

Reply to Competition ~ Winning Prizes ~ Mapei NEEDS YOU! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks