Search the forum,

Discuss Chrome tile trim question in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Well the waiting is over (brilliant delivery arrived 36 hours after ordering even though they quote 5 days), and I have to say I am very impressed. Quality = excellent. They come in a box of ten individually wrapped in tissue paper!. Even better than me hand picking Genesis trims hanging in a rack.

S

Stef

Well the waiting is over (brilliant delivery arrived 36 hours after ordering even though they quote 5 days), and I have to say I am very impressed. Quality = excellent. They come in a box of ten individually wrapped in tissue paper!. Even better than me hand picking Genesis trims hanging in a rack.

What sticker is on the trims?
I was looking at these & I'm certain they are the same company I used years ago.
They were just called powertrims back then.

Reaction score
On the trim itself it just says "professional tile trim" but on end of the box it says "supajet". I am gob smacked that I have been paying so much for so long. The last lot I bought was 3 days ago and for 3 lengths of 12mm it cost me nearly £40. I can buy 10 of these for that price. They are 100 % good quality.

Reaction score
SNV33593.jpg SNV33594.jpg SNV33595.jpg SNV33596.jpg SNV33597.jpg

Pictures don't do it justice..they are perfect.

S

Stef

I can vouch for these trims as I've bought a few boxes from them years ago, they weren't as cheap back then.
I started getting my trims from CTD as they were always on a good deal.
As stated they are well packaged & they are quick delivery..
upypenem.jpg

Reply to Chrome tile trim question in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen