Discuss Chrome tile trim question in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
The only thing that I don't like is I normally go and collect my trims and choose only unmarked ones.Getting them mail order you take a chance on damage/quality issues. Never the less I think I will maybe get a box of 8's and 10'. Cant go far wrong with them.

S

Stef

I used to buy my trims from a company in Liverpool but don't think it's this company.
SupaJet trims I used to get at a good price & they are well packaged with no marks on them.

Reaction score
Well the waiting is over (brilliant delivery arrived 36 hours after ordering even though they quote 5 days), and I have to say I am very impressed. Quality = excellent. They come in a box of ten individually wrapped in tissue paper!. Even better than me hand picking Genesis trims hanging in a rack.

S

Stef

Well the waiting is over (brilliant delivery arrived 36 hours after ordering even though they quote 5 days), and I have to say I am very impressed. Quality = excellent. They come in a box of ten individually wrapped in tissue paper!. Even better than me hand picking Genesis trims hanging in a rack.

What sticker is on the trims?
I was looking at these & I'm certain they are the same company I used years ago.
They were just called powertrims back then.

Reply to Chrome tile trim question in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay