Search the forum,

Discuss Bisazza 14 -16 Dec in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MTiler

The techniques you learn can be applied to any mosaic not just Bisazza. Apart from Bisazza Ive worked with Mosaico+, Sicis, Trend, Original Style etc.
Bisazza used to have a place in Croydon where they did training but it closed down years ago.

M

MTiler

I wonder why not make their courses even in england ....
I think bigger markets of Bisazza be russia, united arab emirates, in Italy is looked at little Bisazza, now the market in Italy is almost all maxi slabs and tiles type parquet ....

Before I did the advance course in italy i did their basic course at STC who at the time were based in harlow ( now moved further east into essex). They still do the mosaic course but I dont think its now a Bisazza sponsored course.
Bisazza dont seem to do themselves any favours, a few stockists stopped dealing with them as they were a pain in the butt. Trend and Sicis are giving them a run for their money. Trend was formed by one of the Bisazza brothers.

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
IMG_0096.JPG IMG_0089.JPG

M

MTiler

I agree with everything you say.
The course is a lot of money so would only be practical if you are already working with Bisazza mosaics on regular basis or have future work lined up. You could do the course and never get a single job using it.

Not necessarily. having done the course in Italy I found that suppliers/stockists/contractors were interested and more likely to use me and not just with Bisazza. I work more with Trend these days. Bisazza isn't the be all and end all.

Reply to Bisazza 14 -16 Dec in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen