Discuss Bisazza 14 -16 Dec in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Someone interested? I go in with 2 my lads.
Subject:
Re: Corso Bisazza
Paola Dirco <[email protected]> (Add as Preferred Sender)
Date: Thu, Nov 05, 2015 4:20 am
To: [email protected]
Gentile Sig. Eduard,

la ringraziamo per aver richiesto informazioni relativamente ai corsi posa Bisazza.

Con piacere le confermiamo che il prossimo corso posa in lingua Italiana partirà il 14 - 16 dicembre 2015 presso la nostra sede di Viale Milano 56 a Montecchio Maggiore (VI).

La preghiamo di compilare il modulo in allegato indicandoci a quale corso intende partecipare (primo o secondo) e di provvedere al pagamento entro e non oltre il 25 novembre.

Ricordiamo di seguito i costi del corso

Solo corso € 600

Corso + All in 2 notti € 776 + Iva 22%

Corso + All in 3 notti € 864 + Iva 22%)

O

Old Mod

@Simons70
It says course is given in Italian!
My wife had a go at translating
cos I was driving
This is what she managed.
image.jpeg

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
@Simons70
It says course is given in Italian!
My wife had a go at translating
cos I was driving
This is what she managed.
View attachment 78055
Right,this is wife's translate.Please check man's translate;''Nice reason to go out for a couple of days,have fun and when you go back we can help you with some tools,pictures and diploma for justified all money spend''.PS;don't worries about language,all staff speak fluent English!

O

Old Mod

Right,this is wife's translate.Please check man's translate;''Nice reason to go out for a couple of days,have fun and when you go back we can help you with some tools,pictures and diploma for justified all money spend''.PS;don't worries about language,all staff speak fluent English!
Haha Ok. So there is more to the email you haven't posted?

I

Italy

sorry I'm late today they are ..... 49 Unfortunately is old
ahhhhhhhhhhhh, is course Italian,
Bisazza do in a year?
the main bases ye have?
it is worth spend all this €?
how much more gain for a sheet of paper?
the course is valid for all years or more and do the course?
pull the sums and decide
speech that I made to marc.
later if you want to make vacation is another story ;) ahahah

if serve to understand email I'm here

M

MTiler

It's a great course I did it a few years ago best thing I ever did. It is all in Italian but I was provided with a translator being the only Brit there. It was easy to get the jist of it all without her.
If you're serious about installing mosaics, not just Bisazza, it's worth every penny.

Sharon

I

Italy

It's a great course I did it a few years ago best thing I ever did. It is all in Italian but I was provided with a translator being the only Brit there. It was easy to get the jist of it all without her.
If you're serious about installing mosaics, not just Bisazza, it's worth every penny.

Sharon
is frequently used Bisazza in england?

I

Italy

Yes, their main showroom here is in Chelsea.
I wonder why not make their courses even in england ....
I think bigger markets of Bisazza be russia, united arab emirates, in Italy is looked at little Bisazza, now the market in Italy is almost all maxi slabs and tiles type parquet ....

Reply to Bisazza 14 -16 Dec in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks