Discuss Bisazza 14 -16 Dec in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ste-G

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I did the course in 2008 and found it really helpful and interesting.
If you are competent with mosaics already some of the course may seem quite obvious, but it's the little tricks and techniques that are worth the money. Things that you may work out for yourself eventually or may never think of until you have seen them done.

I

Italy

I did the course in 2008 and found it really helpful and interesting.
If you are competent with mosaics already some of the course may seem quite obvious, but it's the little tricks and techniques that are worth the money. Things that you may work out for yourself eventually or may never think of until you have seen them done.
dear @Ste-G , a course always be useful, indeed we must do the courses, II am just say that
1 because have to pay all that money to learn
2 mosaic italy not seem make it much
3 because no the course even in England?
be of interest Bisazza have qualified installers, because they do not help in the training?
because before Bisazza courses every month, 2 times a year now?
mosaic be too much niche job, I prefer to take a course for maxi slabs that some brand of tile make,
then if a tiler considers it appropriate to the course because Bisazza mosaic have much to do, has to go and do it

functioned translated?

I

Italy

Someone interested? I go in with 2 my lads.
Subject:
Re: Corso Bisazza
Paola Dirco <[email protected]> (Add as Preferred Sender)
Date: Thu, Nov 05, 2015 4:20 am
To: [email protected]
Gentile Sig. Eduard,

la ringraziamo per aver richiesto informazioni relativamente ai corsi posa Bisazza.

Con piacere le confermiamo che il prossimo corso posa in lingua Italiana partirà il 14 - 16 dicembre 2015 presso la nostra sede di Viale Milano 56 a Montecchio Maggiore (VI).

La preghiamo di compilare il modulo in allegato indicandoci a quale corso intende partecipare (primo o secondo) e di provvedere al pagamento entro e non oltre il 25 novembre.

Ricordiamo di seguito i costi del corso

Solo corso € 600

Corso + All in 2 notti € 776 + Iva 22%

Corso + All in 3 notti € 864 + Iva 22%)
not even be bothered to reply in English
**** italian :)

Ste-G

TF
Arms
Reaction score
dear @Ste-G , a course always be useful, indeed we must do the courses, II am just say that
1 because have to pay all that money to learn
2 mosaic italy not seem make it much
3 because no the course even in England?
be of interest Bisazza have qualified installers, because they do not help in the training?
because before Bisazza courses every month, 2 times a year now?
mosaic be too much niche job, I prefer to take a course for maxi slabs that some brand of tile make,
then if a tiler considers it appropriate to the course because Bisazza mosaic have much to do, has to go and do it

functioned translated?
I agree with everything you say.
The course is a lot of money so would only be practical if you are already working with Bisazza mosaics on regular basis or have future work lined up. You could do the course and never get a single job using it.

M

MTiler

The techniques you learn can be applied to any mosaic not just Bisazza. Apart from Bisazza Ive worked with Mosaico+, Sicis, Trend, Original Style etc.
Bisazza used to have a place in Croydon where they did training but it closed down years ago.

M

MTiler

I wonder why not make their courses even in england ....
I think bigger markets of Bisazza be russia, united arab emirates, in Italy is looked at little Bisazza, now the market in Italy is almost all maxi slabs and tiles type parquet ....

Before I did the advance course in italy i did their basic course at STC who at the time were based in harlow ( now moved further east into essex). They still do the mosaic course but I dont think its now a Bisazza sponsored course.
Bisazza dont seem to do themselves any favours, a few stockists stopped dealing with them as they were a pain in the butt. Trend and Sicis are giving them a run for their money. Trend was formed by one of the Bisazza brothers.

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
IMG_0096.JPG IMG_0089.JPG

M

MTiler

I agree with everything you say.
The course is a lot of money so would only be practical if you are already working with Bisazza mosaics on regular basis or have future work lined up. You could do the course and never get a single job using it.

Not necessarily. having done the course in Italy I found that suppliers/stockists/contractors were interested and more likely to use me and not just with Bisazza. I work more with Trend these days. Bisazza isn't the be all and end all.

Reply to Bisazza 14 -16 Dec in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay