Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Bellota Cutters in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

TG Gateshead

Hi Peeps,
Anybody heard of Bellota cutters if so what's your views on it as a supplier of tools and cutters.
Would love some feedback good or bad,
Much appreciated,
Luke @TG Gateshead

O

One Day

Good cutters, seem stronger than Rubi.
But Sigma - aah, now there's a GREAT tile cutter! ;)

B

Bill

Good cutters, seem stronger than Rubi.
But Sigma - aah, now there's a GREAT tile cutter! ;)
When a company can produce a cutter that will snap off a >20mm slither off a 600mm wide tile, every time, then that will be a great tile cutter - so far, it doesn't exist. At the moment, we have adequate cutters.

S

Spare Tool

When a company can produce a cutter that will snap off a >20mm slither off a 600mm wide tile, every time, then that will be a great tile cutter - so far, it doesn't exist. At the moment, we have adequate cutters.
20mil???...how about 10 ;)
WP_20150813_13_46_30_Pro.jpg

I

Italy

That is not what I wrote....I asked for a 20mm strip off 600mm wide tile........... you have cut a 10mm strip off a 30mm wide tile.............

I don't see the relevance of this infatuation of cutting thin strips off thin strips as they never get used unless your setting out is poor.........
hey tom.
you mean you need a tile cut into 58cm?

S

Spare Tool

That is not what I wrote....I asked for a 20mm strip off 600mm wide tile........... you have cut a 10mm strip off a 30mm wide tile.............

I don't see the relevance of this infatuation of cutting thin strips off thin strips as they never get used unless your setting out is poor.........
The tile was 600 long, don't matter how wide 30mil or 600 fact is the result will be the same, what's setting out got to do with being able to cut 10 or 20mil off end of a tile, I've used many different kind of cutters and the sigma is the only one I've used that will take such a small slither of the end of porcelain so in my honest opinion they are a Great cutter, have you tried using one Tom?

Reply to Bellota Cutters in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks