Currently reading:
Battipav tile cutter

Discuss Battipav tile cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
wheels are cheap and can be purchased from trimline ,John the carriage can be adjusted with the allen keys and tools provided with the cutting machine or trimline have a repair service and can service the machine for you

I've replaced wheel a few times before, but I think I just fancy a change

C

cbmltd

WP_20150917_17_51_44_Pro.jpg

Its arrived , cheers trade tiler for such a speedy delivery and the sweets :)

Reply to Battipav tile cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Beginner Tiling Courses 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Day Tiling Courses? These are brilliant for a DIY person wishing to do their home. They’re also good as an introduction to the tiling game as a whole...
Replies
Views
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being tasked with by customers. Up to now, I've been cutting the 1200mm length with angle grinder/diamond...
Replies
Views
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.