Discuss Automatic Snow Chains in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
just seen these on Twitter.

RUD ROTOGRIP CS Compact Solution Automatic Snow Chain System

I'll bet they are a fortune , I wonder what the longevity of them is. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

Had to check my calendar, thought it was April 1st! Haha
U'd think it'd tear them off!

O

Old Mod

You'd think so wouldn't you. ?...

Need to see a vid.

Clever! But how big are they! Haha they're enourmous and aimed at emergency vehicles!
U'd probably need an emergency 2nd mortgage to pay for them! Haha
But kool!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
So when your wheels lock up you have no chains being delivered.

Can't see those being allowed in the uk. Basically a weapon under the vehicle. Couldn't see it passing MOT with it fitted.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
They are pretty cool but spinning chains and health and safety in the UK just aren't going to wash.

I can imagine the French enouraging the use of them on both sides of the tyre though lol the way they drive around the Alps in the snow is mental. Coaches overtaking cars on blind bends to save momentum and then skidding to a stop inches from a 1000ft drop. They'll let them pass any day long.

Reply to Automatic Snow Chains in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks