Search the forum,

Discuss ats diamond tools in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

Do you make a jig or template to use the 115mm bit Peter?

They are quiet unwieldy things.

A

Aston

I ordered some bits from ATS on monday and they arrived tuesday. i'll give them a go at the weekend.
fast delivery!! if i get 3-5 jobs out of them then that'll do me and i will use them on a permanent basis.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
i am going to order both types to try out based on who has used them and your feedback so far i have no doubts they are good value ats

C

Concrete guy

i am going to order both types to try out based on who has used them and your feedback so far i have no doubts they are good value ats

If you want dry bits and want to take advantage of the free offer we're running for the adapter (see this thread for details):-

http://www.tilersforums.com/tiling-tools/64717-dry-diamond-holesaws-vacuum-brazed-m14-2.html

Then send me a message with a list of what you need rather than buy straight off our shop - the free adapter offer is only on this forum so won't appear automatically.

C

Concrete guy

hi all,good write ups for ats on the hole corers has anyone used the grinder blades?
cheers jamie:thumbsup:

Resurrecting this thread, we have been busy over the last few months working on a variety of new blades, not just for tiling.

We have three products in pipeline which a couple of members on here are helping us test, rather than a quick "does it cut ok" we're also gauging lifespan of the products.

So over the next few months we'll have the following becoming available at our usual reasonable prices.

Continuous Rim Porcelain blades from 115mm to 250mm diameter.

Turbo Porcelain blade with flange 115mm to 250mm diameter.

Vacuum Brazed grinder blade at 115mm and 125mm diameter only to test. Most of you won't have ever used one of these. It's the same technology used to manufacture our Dry holesaws. They are currently being referred to in house as the "Comedy Blade" as most people laugh at them when they first see them.

They generally stop laughing when they realise these cut anything, and I mean absolutely anything. They are the fundamental basis for blades used by rescue services to cut people out of vehicles/buildings etc. It will even cut bullet proof glass, not that tilers get much call for that - but it's an option!

I'll post on line with details as these roll out over summer.

Reply to ats diamond tools in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen