Search the forum,

Discuss any seal product to cover large gap between tiles and shower tray?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Sorry Timeless - genius idea if he has spare tiles for skirting :thumbsup:

He could always buy 1 tile (about £12-00) and cut it into 6 equal 50mm pieces - which will give 1800mm in length - then round and polish the top edge of each before fixing with black rubber silicone sealant!:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

I thought my option in post 4 was a possibility!
What colour are the wall tiles in the shower - Gulf Stone is normally black - so any trim/window seal will stand out a bit!
Another option is a Cristal bath trim set of moulded quadrants - they use to make them in all colours inc black, but you might only get white these days:thumbsup:

You can still get a few colours john...:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

The quadrant tiles are shaped like this..

ceramic_quadrant.jpg

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?i...=/images?q=quadrant+bath+tile&hl=en&sa=G&um=1

B

BTB

Thats uPVC quadrant.

The alternative is "D Mould" which is a flatter profile and comes in various sizes :thumbsup:

aflemi

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Thanks for all replies chaps, wall tiles are beige and they don't have any spares. I think white is the best match and the old quadrant tiles may work but i think they are a bit bulky. It looks like the specific product I was looking for doesn't exist so I'll give them the options above. thanks again all.

Reply to any seal product to cover large gap between tiles and shower tray?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen