Search the forum,

Discuss Another levelling/lippage system in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

nzatrtiler

Hi guys I've been using the atr system here in new zealand and found it to be the best
system ever
I've personally used ever type of leveling system on the market and none come close to
the ATR system
You only require 1 cross plate to hold 4 corners of the tiles where other system require 4
clips to do the same job.
With the ATR system I've started using a 10volt dewalt battery drill and man that's like tiling
on nitrous my productivity has increased by 30% .
so I'm in and out faster and on to the next job with out sacrificing my workmanship (when
using the ATR system you will always get a high class finish ever time regardless of your
tiling experience my apprentice is doing extremely well and has gained a lot of confidence
with in himself.
Business wise it's been great ,I'm getting a lot of referrals from my clients I've put my
square meter rate up and every job I've quoted I've got ,I'm now looking at taking on more
staff.
Have a look at atrplastics Facebook page I took a small clip on my iPhone I'm sliding a tile
over a floor I laid total lippage free tiling the clip really dose speak for it self

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi guys I've been using the atr system here in new zealand and found it to be the best
system ever
I've personally used ever type of leveling system on the market and none come close to
the ATR system
You only require 1 cross plate to hold 4 corners of the tiles where other system require 4
clips to do the same job.
With the ATR system I've started using a 10volt dewalt battery drill and man that's like tiling
on nitrous my productivity has increased by 30% .
so I'm in and out faster and on to the next job with out sacrificing my workmanship (when
using the ATR system you will always get a high class finish ever time regardless of your
tiling experience my apprentice is doing extremely well and has gained a lot of confidence
with in himself.
Business wise it's been great ,I'm getting a lot of referrals from my clients I've put my
square meter rate up and every job I've quoted I've got ,I'm now looking at taking on more
staff.
Have a look at atrplastics Facebook page I took a small clip on my iPhone I'm sliding a tile
over a floor I laid total lippage free tiling the clip really dose speak for it self

Hi nzatrtiler,That looks like a resin floor.. Lol
Y is this system better than the rest??

C

charlie1

I cant see how they comply with british standards...all floors should be 100% coverage, by pulling tile back up it replaced cement bed with air giving you less than 100%(if you ever had 100% in the first place!!)

G

glasgow_tiler

never seen this type of system before, it seems like a lot of hassle. like if u need to build up or if you screw it down to much then squash it down to far, are you ment to just use a super heavy bed and just stick the tiles down

N

nzatrtiler

Hi guys lol yes it does look like a resin floor I’ll takethat as a complement, I have asked atr to post a pic next to the video so youcan see grout joints(so I’m hoping that they put it up soon J
The grout I used wasmapei jasmine perfect match with a 2ml grout joint on the floor ,so yer itblends really well the tile was a 600/600 polished porcelain
Why is the atr better, the system is so much faster I myselfused Raimondi they gave a nice job but to slow and the cost too much, put itthis way you guys do your homework on this …say you need to tile 90m of 600/600
So to tile a 90m square you need 1,145 of Raimondi clips todo the job…. this is the part my wallet likes
To use atr you only need 270 cross plates 65 edge platestotal 335plates work that cost out made me smile
In nz you must have 100% full coverage of glue on the backof a tile
I check my substrate if it needs floor levelling compound weput it in ,I use a 12 notch trowel for floors and a 10 notch with walls withthe atr system and get 100% glue courage every time .so once again im in and out of the job faster and I oncharge for glue to J
JUST GIVE IT AGO YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED ITS WORKING WELLFOR ME J
You should email them they might send you samples wont hurtto ask

A

ATR_LEVEL_AU

Hi All,

I'm Andy Psaila, Manager of ATR Plastics, the manufacturer of the ATR tile leveling alignment system. I have just joined this forum and hope to answer any Questions you may have about our product, take on board any feed back, and contribute in other discussion where I can.

Regards
Andy
ATR LEVELING SYSTEM

I

ian158

they use a levelling system here in Saudi...rubber mallet and piece of wood...no lippage on any of there quality installs..

Reaction score
I'm fairly sure that Montolit or Raimondi (under the same umbrella, I know!) sell an alternative the levelling system, a tile beater or lippage plate I think its called.

Reply to Another levelling/lippage system in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen