Search the forum,

Discuss Angle bar Tile trim - three way mitre in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi there, I hope someone can help me. I’ve just tiled my kitchen, and need to trim the tiles with some chrome upvc angle bar (I tiled over the original tiles so couldn’t use ordinary tile trim). The two way mitres at the corners have worked out fine, but I’m not happy with the three way mitres round the window recess. Could you tell me how I attach pics so you can see if there anything I can do to make it look ok? I was hoping I might be able to file bits off, or fill bits in, rather than start again.

Reaction score
Hi there, I hope someone can help me. I’ve just tiled my kitchen, and need to trim the tiles with some chrome upvc angle bar (I tiled over the original tiles so couldn’t use ordinary tile trim). The two way mitres at the corners have worked out fine, but I’m not happy with the three way mitres round the window recess. Could you tell me how I attach pics so you can see if there anything I can do to make it look ok? I was hoping I might be able to file bits off, or fill bits in, rather than start again.
I have posted some pics but they are in another post, sorry!

Reply to Angle bar Tile trim - three way mitre in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen