Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Advice please on primer and adhesive for anhydrite screed in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
I am seeking help on recommended products for use on dried and sanded anhydrite screed with low temperature UFH.
I need to stick 18mm plywood to the screed for some floors and porcelain tiles for some others.
I know I need to have flexible adhesive and a compatible primer and adhesive, but would be grateful for some product recommendations and tips e.g. best trowel for 600 x 600 mm tiles.
Thank you in advance.
Frances

W

WetSaw

The op has probably been watching "The 100k house" where the architect specified plywood as a cheap finish for the floor.

S

Stef

The op has probably been watching "The 100k house" where the architect specified plywood as a cheap finish for the floor.

Haha, I was thinking that, or OSB & sand it & varnish it.. [emoji27][emoji27]

Reaction score
Tilemaster do a good primer 3:1 water to primer and then tile with their anhyfix adhesive or ditra first and then tile with cement based adhesive

Mike

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I would go gypsum based for the tiles and sika for the wood. Don't stick the wood down with tile addy.

Reply to Advice please on primer and adhesive for anhydrite screed in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks