Search the forum,

Discuss Advice please on primer and adhesive for anhydrite screed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I am seeking help on recommended products for use on dried and sanded anhydrite screed with low temperature UFH.
I need to stick 18mm plywood to the screed for some floors and porcelain tiles for some others.
I know I need to have flexible adhesive and a compatible primer and adhesive, but would be grateful for some product recommendations and tips e.g. best trowel for 600 x 600 mm tiles.
Thank you in advance.
Frances

W

WetSaw

The op has probably been watching "The 100k house" where the architect specified plywood as a cheap finish for the floor.

S

Stef

The op has probably been watching "The 100k house" where the architect specified plywood as a cheap finish for the floor.

Haha, I was thinking that, or OSB & sand it & varnish it.. [emoji27][emoji27]

Reaction score
Tilemaster do a good primer 3:1 water to primer and then tile with their anhyfix adhesive or ditra first and then tile with cement based adhesive

Mike

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I would go gypsum based for the tiles and sika for the wood. Don't stick the wood down with tile addy.

Reply to Advice please on primer and adhesive for anhydrite screed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen