Search the forum,

Discuss TX 700 N or Sigma in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

len

got the Montolit Masterpiuma 93. Its a monster. cuts mosaic ,but struggles with unglazed 10mm thick x600mm porcelain !!! Have to really clout the handle,which can leave me with a chipped tile, and a sore wrist. Need more leverage, or does this 10 stone weakling need to put on weight!?

One advantage with the Rubi, is the clear view allowing accurate alligning of the cutting wheel permitted by the double rail set up.

T

tiler burden

cheers for that dave

i sold some tools a while back but as it happens, things have taken a twist and i am looking at getting 2 new dry cutters. i thought i'd get the new ts50+ (60cm) and the tx700n .....i am trying to solve the small job big job scenario at the minimum cost. in the ideal world id have a ts40+, ts60+ and the tx700n but i am living the REAL world so 2 cutters have to be chosen :0(

ed

Reply to TX 700 N or Sigma in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.