Discuss 1200 sigma cutter. .... in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

anyone got one they want to sell? Upgrading ?

I’ve got 2 jobs about 40m with 1200 planks booked it, think it might be time to invest. I read a thread the other day about a new model but I can’t seem to find the thread now, is this one any different, and are the older models coming down in price because of it ?

O

Old Mod

I might do if the right deal presents it’s self!

It’s the 3e4m the new model.
Yes there’s a few differences.
There’s no ‘deal’ that presents itself with these Andy. They’re nearly all within about a bullseye of each other no matter where you buy, unless it’s second hand mate.

L

LM

Andy I’ve got one that’s about 10-12 years old that I’m thinking about upgrading. Problem is I could easily get £300 at least for it locally and if you add carriage it’s not worth your while buying it, you’d be better going for a new one mate it’s honestly worth it.

Reply to 1200 sigma cutter. .... in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks