Search the forum,

Discuss YouTube channels in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Rodduz

-
Reaction score
Hi,

Any good youtube channels you would recommend for tips/tricks or learning stuff about the trade and tools.

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Landberg Tile TV is good, he does a tile tool tuesday ( sometimes ) and some of the stuff he uses is expensive, probably because he's state side, but seems to do a really good job with some good tips and tricks

Reaction score
maybe a little off topic. but here's not a bad channel for kids . while my daughter is busy - I can do what I love

itstony

TF
Reaction score
I can suggest Roy Southby on youtube.
Based in Oz and features pool tiling, terraces as well as the usual other stuff in the house.
He has designed a few tools for tiling which I rate as very good. Very good for large areas by aiming at levelling the glue depth as against other forms of levelling.
Very laid back and affable and easy watching.

Reply to YouTube channels in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen