Search the forum,

Discuss Would you consider working abroad for a short period? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Would you consider working abroad for a short period?

• Total voters
B

Bill

My dad went to Saudi twice in the 70's for over 6 months at a time. Longest I have been away was about 2 months at a time in Germany during the late 80's and early nineties.

W

WetSaw

This terrace is all blown and is going to be stripped and retiled next year. The 3 bed house that sleeps 8 will be empty..
Just saying... 012e2b73-12bd-4401-ae74-302e05e0a03c.c10.jpg

The first person to tell me the name of the house wins!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Worked abroad for 3 years in a previous life, circumstances were different then, and it was fantastic.

My brother-in-law works on live cables, replacing damaged poles etc, and has been asked to go out to Virgin Islands to work helping repair damaged electrics. He is actually due to retire at the end of this month so he says it's going to have to be a massive amount of money to make him go.

Reply to Would you consider working abroad for a short period? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen