Search the forum,

Discuss world cup song 2014 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

an old friend of mine has recently released a world cup song and i would like to ask you to view it and give it a like if you think it is worth it.
trouble is that i cant work out how to show the link.
song is by madfish and they are currently hovering at about 13 in national standings.
greg actually lives in aussie and arrived there just as i was being removed .
i can see the song on you tube but cant work out on here how to post link .
any help apppreciated .
he actually has a very good job i believe and this is definitely a hobby i think unless he soars up the charts.
its a good feel video i think.

W

White Room

Is this the one [MENTION=15118]jonnyc[/MENTION][video=youtube_share;5ZE0XfBqcLw]http://youtu.be/5ZE0XfBqcLw[/video]

W

White Room

Just went onto utube clicked on share then cut, come on here click onto icon second from the right above click on that and paste in there, then links onto here...if you see what I mean.

Reply to world cup song 2014 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen