Currently reading:
workwear trousers

Discuss workwear trousers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

lol stevee, think I'm gonna have to move up to 32" waist since i packed in smoking 7 months ago:smilewinkgrin:

How are you finding the packing in Doug?? this is my 2nd day after 3 years back on them, off them for 16 years before that, dont ask why, stupidly thought I will just have one..............:mad2::mad2::mad2:

As for Trousers, Helle Hanson, with matching boots and tee shirts with company logo and fleece and jackets all with logo, Pay £30 for the trousers, 2 pairs a year, very tough

D

doug boardley

diamondtiling;224581[B said:
]How are you finding the packing in Doug??[/B] this is my 2nd day after 3 years back on them, off them for 16 years before that, dont ask why, stupidly thought I will just have one..............:mad2::mad2::mad2:

As for Trousers, Helle Hanson, with matching boots and tee shirts with company logo and fleece and jackets all with logo, Pay £30 for the trousers, 2 pairs a year, very tough
sorry to hijack the thread:incazzato:, no problem with packing in at all Dom, me and Mrs doug packed in the same day, mind she'd been smoking since she was 8! I didn't start till I was 32 (broke my leg and was off work for a year and I got bored!)

P

Prem Tiler

Reply to workwear trousers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.