Search the forum,

Discuss Workwear trousers recommendations in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi,
Been buying snickers 3223 trousers for some time now but been finding the knee material goes fairly quick.
Can anyone recommend any other trousers that may be better?

D

Dumbo

I wear snickers duratwill. Don't know what the number is I just wear them until they go through then get another pair . I would like to buy cheaper but nothing fits me as well

T

Time's Ran Out

Up until Sunday never really used knee pads in 45 years!
Bought a pair of gel ones from Lidl for £4.99.
Wearing one as I type.
Don’t know how it happened but right knee is tender and black/blue down leg.
It almost matches the geometric floor I’am on!
Never too old to try something new.
Oh - I wear Asda jeans at £6 a pair.

W

Waluigi

I gave up on the snickers as they were getting too expensive. I now use the Dewalt equivalent of the Duratwill snickers.

Knee pads, the cheap foam type as I don’t tend to kneel, I go cross legged instead

I

Italy

Up until Sunday never really used knee pads in 45 years!
Bought a pair of gel ones from Lidl for £4.99.
Wearing one as I type.
Don’t know how it happened but right knee is tender and black/blue down leg.
It almost matches the geometric floor I’am on!
Never too old to try something new.
Oh - I wear Asda jeans at £6 a pair.
and do not use underwear......

G

GoneGuy

I wear scruffs from screwfix, find they last a long time. I usually got knee pad inserts in all the time and when doing floors I take them out and wear fentos

Q

Qwerty

Helly Hansen 'Chelsea' construction trousers for me. Material on the knee is 3 layers thick and hard wearing. I use the HH supplied kneepads most of the time, redbacks when its a large floor.

Reply to Workwear trousers recommendations in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen