Search the forum,

Discuss will i need to prime rendered walls? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

nobby

hi, looking for some advice from the experts really!! I'm gonna be tiling on to newly rendered walls, was wandering if i need to prime the render first. the adhesive I've got is cement based. walls were rendered about two ago.

G

Gazzer

hi, looking for some advice from the experts really!! I'm gonna be tiling on to newly rendered walls, was wandering if i need to prime the render first. the adhesive I've got is cement based. walls were rendered about two ago.

Two ???

G

Gazzer

I take you mean sand and cement render ? If so then no primer is needed but read the details from the manufacturer of adhesive 1st.

Reply to will i need to prime rendered walls? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen