Search the forum,

Discuss Wickes Charcoal Grey Honed Porcelain Wall & Floor Tile 300x600mm in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

A

Ash T

Product code was 221074 - I'm short one tile but if anyone has a box I'd be very happy to buy. Many thanks.

S

Stuartcp75

I have 6 of these, just got out of storage for a job and need two more. If can’t get can sell these.

Located: Tring HP235DT

Reaction score
Product code was 221074 - I'm short one tile but if anyone has a box I'd be very happy to buy. Many thanks.
I have 6 of these, based in Tring, HP23 5DT. I can sell to you if your local enough or if you find more pls let me know as I need 3 tiles myself plus these

Attachments

• 61963809-F24C-4C50-BF27-341F65016072.jpeg
    871.3 KB · Views: 9

Reply to Wickes Charcoal Grey Honed Porcelain Wall & Floor Tile 300x600mm in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen