Currently reading:
Who’s into Netflix , any recommended films.

Search the forum,

Discuss Who’s into Netflix , any recommended films. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
been watching Spartacus again while I'm off work, not the one with Kirk Douglas either! Mrs won't watch it as she says it's just blood, guts and **** (what's up with that?) thinking of giving Sons of Anarchy another run through too, that is brilliant :)

Sounds good to me Doug 😁

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Uk
Breaking Bad and it’s spin off Better Call Saul, Some of the best tv ever made, imo.

If you have Amazon tv there is a film called Wild Tales, if you don’t mind subtitles it’s well worth a watch, it’s 5ish short stories about revenge.

All of the Fargo series are quality too.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Breaking Bad and it’s spin off Better Call Saul, Some of the best tv ever made, imo.

If you have Amazon tv there is a film called Wild Tales, if you don’t mind subtitles it’s well worth a watch, it’s 5ish short stories about revenge.

All of the Fargo series are quality too.

Yep , have amazon as well. 😁

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Uk
The Deuce is really good, great cast and James Franco is brilliant.

Catastrophe is really funny, was on Channel 4 but is on Netflix or Amazon.

The Affair, the Mrs really liked it, I thought it was ok.

Reply to Who’s into Netflix , any recommended films. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement