Currently reading:
Which tile adhesive did you use most during 2018

Search the forum,

Discuss Which tile adhesive did you use most during 2018 in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some of the stock is sold direct from the warehouse on eBay. That's cheap because it has just passed the recommended use by date.

That link doesn't appear to be working Tom. Try this one instead
Python ST | Python Adhesives - https://pythonadhesives.co.uk/range/python-st
All technical, safety and DOP datasheet links can be found at the bottom of the page ;)

thanks Sean for the info. Trimline's customer service is absolutely shocking and can't use them but there maybe members on here who have better luck dealing with them.
hope you get involved with them forum
Sorry to hear that Julian. I'm surprised as they're usually really good. If you want you can PM me the details and I can look into it for you.

J

J Sid

Ive been working with Trimline for 20 years. If they make a mistake they always bend over backwards to remedy it. :):)

I have an account, wanted a price for Ditra drain and pallet of adhesive . Couldn't give me a price because they don't know what discount rate I should have. After countless emails with no replies I've given up and will happily take my money elsewhere. A shocking way to run a business. :(

D

Dumbo

I have an account, wanted a price for Ditra drain and pallet of adhesive . Couldn't give me a price because they don't know what discount rate I should have. After countless emails with no replies I've given up and will happily take my money elsewhere. A shocking way to run a business. :(
Try tilefix next time last I had some I got some of their sister company .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which tile adhesive did you use most during 2018 in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Let us know which brand of tiles adhesive you use. And the price per bag trade if possible. Let's see if there's is a disparity across the country.
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement