Search the forum,

Discuss Which Grout For Porcelain Wall Tiles With 2mm (small) Grout Joint? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
I have just used webers grout again for the first time in a long time!!! so smooth an lovely to work with. I dont have access to tilemaster 3000 to try theirs....yet

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
[QUOTE Boardley, post: 773355, member: 36125"]tilemaster 3000 for me, love the stuff (well as much as you can "love" grout haha)[/QUOTE]

What dose It set like?
I find it hard to get the perfect grout for pors on a wall......a grout that sticks on the wall without just falling on the floor and doesn't just wash out due to the pors not being porous. ......if you get what I mean.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
[QUOTm_low, post: 773352, member: 5067"]I have just used webers grout again for the first time in a long time!!! so smooth an lovely to work with. I dont have access to tilemaster 3000 to try theirs....yet[/QUOTE]
Same question cam ....whats the weber like?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
[QUOTE Boardley, post: 773355, member: 36125"]tilemaster 3000 for me, love the stuff (well as much as you can "love" grout haha)

What dose It set like?
I find it hard to get the perfect grout for pors on a wall......a grout that sticks on the wall without just falling on the floor and doesn't just wash out due to the pors not being porous. ......if you get what I mean.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTm_low, post: 773352, member: 5067"]I have just used webers grout again for the first time in a long time!!! so smooth an lovely to work with. I dont have access to tilemaster 3000 to try theirs....yet
Same question cam ....whats the weber like?[/QUOTE]

How do you manage to screw up a quote? Lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't know I could do 2 quotes in one post lol

Sure.

Click as many as these as you want.

image.jpg

And then click "insert quotes"
image.jpg

You can also highlight just a sentence in any post and then click insert quote, the same thing, and just that bit gets quoted.

D

Dougs Third Go

it sets well andy, not as quick as mapei, but it doesn't slump or leave pinholes ;)

I

Ian

Try grout 3000 Andy, it's lovely to work with and sets up lovely. As Doug has said, it doesn't set up too quickly and gives you plenty of time to wash off without pulling out of the joints. Cleans of the face of textured tiles very well also.

Reply to Which Grout For Porcelain Wall Tiles With 2mm (small) Grout Joint? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen