Search the forum,

Discuss Which Colour Bal do you recommend? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi, I want to tile onto WEDI type backing board with mosaic tiles 30x27. The location is the bathroom but not around the bath area. What adhesive do you recommend? Bal Green Star, Blue Star or White Star?

W

Waluigi

Out of the three I’d also select white star.

I’ve not used ready mixed for many years though and can’t recomend it over a powdered adhesive.

D

Dumbo

Out of those three I wouldn't. I would use a smooth cement based flexible white adhesive something like kerracol biogel

W

Waluigi

Bang on. Exactly what I’d use. Nice and smooth is Biogel. Perfect adhesive for mosaics.

Warning though, it’s a full 24 hour set adhesive.

Reply to Which Colour Bal do you recommend? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen