Search the forum,

Discuss Where to post this one? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

We don't have a non-tile tools section.....

These are the Festool Geckos. Finally, after installing hundreds of shower doors and mirrors on my jobs, I decided to buy some glass handling equipment. My Festool dealer also sells glass handling tools, so when I called him about this he suggested the Geckos. They're obviously compatible with other Festool equipment such as the guide rails, but even it that weren't an issue they cost less than other glass suction cups and are easier to use.

I thought this would be a good FYI for the forum members that install glass on their jobs.

R

Rob Z

here's the pic....

Attachments

• geckos (Large).jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 108
W

White Room

Could have done with them when helping a plumber carry a £800 piece of wet room shower glass.

C

Colour Republic

Damn you and your Festool ****!

Installing a lot more glass splashies and worktops at the mo so will look at cost for these over here, just have some unbranded ones which have seen better days

C

Colour Republic

right gonna put an order in! only £63 and will work with my guide rail as you say Rob

Rob a quick question, when I clamp my guide rail with my quick clamps (Irwin not festool) it lifts the leading edge up by 1 or 2mm, does it do the same with these?

Reply to Where to post this one? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen