Search the forum,

Discuss Where to get Wedi board in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

danggggg

Hi There

Planning on using wedi board around a bath.

I am having difficulty finding a supplier in North London. Anyone know any good places where I can purchase Wedi board?

Also is it worth purchasing sealing tape? It is £40+ a role, are there any other options that are as suitable and work well?

Thanks for your help

D

danggggg

the washers are the screw washers right?

Do I need their special waterproof tape or is normal scrim tape ok? I assume it isn't waterproof...

Thanks for your help

W

WetSaw

The washers are big to spread the load and must be used ( Schluter Kerdi are the same but probably more expensive). You don't have to use their screws.

D

Dumbo

Hi There

Planning on using wedi board around a bath.

I am having difficulty finding a supplier in North London. Anyone know any good places where I can purchase Wedi board?

Also is it worth purchasing sealing tape? It is £40+ a role, are there any other options that are as suitable and work well?

Thanks for your help
Don't limit yourself to wedi their are lots of manufacturers on the market couple more are marmox and jackoboard .

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
i got mine on tinternet along with the washers.

Reply to Where to get Wedi board in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen