Currently reading:
Where to buy black quartz tiles.

Discuss Where to buy black quartz tiles. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

Hi! I just used them, they were 300x600 in black and white as well. I think they were granite with quarz stones in it. They cost about £90 a pack which contains 5 piece of tiles from Tiles Depot. They look beautifull by the way :drool5:
At £100 m2 they want to look beautiful:thumbsup: when buying quartz you need to have a quartz content of over 90% , there are so many good deals out there so my advice is to shop around and see samples before you buy:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Where to buy black quartz tiles. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools - Pro Tiling Tools The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools Tiling is a popular home improvement project that can add value and aesthetic...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements. Please help me find one so that my customers can visualize things before actual purchase. Thanks a ton!
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.