Search the forum,

Discuss Where to buy black quartz tiles. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

pedro5

Can anyone tell me where I should buy black quartz tiles from. Tile HQ or Tiles Porcelain? or can anyone recommend anywhere else?

G

Gazzer

Personally I would buy from somewhere where I can see them. Buying over the internet can be risky as you dont see what you get. yes you could get a sample but who knows if the sample will actually be the same as your order.
A client I worked for recently went the internet route when buying some black granite tiles , when they arrived they werent as black as she had thought.

S

shongu

Hi! I just used them, they were 300x600 in black and white as well. I think they were granite with quarz stones in it. They cost about £90 a pack which contains 5 piece of tiles from Tiles Depot. They look beautifull by the way :drool5:

S

Spud

Hi! I just used them, they were 300x600 in black and white as well. I think they were granite with quarz stones in it. They cost about £90 a pack which contains 5 piece of tiles from Tiles Depot. They look beautifull by the way :drool5:
At £100 m2 they want to look beautiful:thumbsup: when buying quartz you need to have a quartz content of over 90% , there are so many good deals out there so my advice is to shop around and see samples before you buy:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tile HQ

We have the Quartz tiles in stock. I can arrange a free of charge sample if you would like and I can assure you any order placed would be the same as the sample.

P

pedro5

Tile HQ
We already have a sample from you and are 99% sure we will be ordering from you. Can you send me a quote?

P

pedro5

Tile HQ
Sorry should have said what we would like a quote for.

50 tiles
2 bags keraquick
2 latex additive
2 bags ultra colour nero grout
1 nero silicone

3ie thermostat

Reply to Where to buy black quartz tiles. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools - Pro Tiling Tools The Importance of Not Buying...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen