Search the forum,

Discuss where can i get hold of a Pilkington tile now they are out of business? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

paulkinder

I need to locate a 300x300 Dark grey Tile , which was called Dorset Luna Dark grey made by Pilkingtons

P

paulkinder

Original Style - are they based in Bristol ? or do they have branches in the Northwest ?

G

Gazzer

My local shop got me some discontinued Pilks last month. Not sure if it was from Heaths or Walls and Floors though. A google search throws up 2 stockists , whether they have them in stock is another matter !

Reply to where can i get hold of a Pilkington tile now they are out of business? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen