Search the forum,

Discuss Where can I get a triange shape hole cutter? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

Bolter, do you find tho' that the hole it leaves is more like a 50p shape than a true circle?

K

kaharrison9

Well desribed Doug
Not yet been able to acheive a nice circle in ceramic always end up with a 50p shape.
Have built up a fair set of 365 drill pieces couldn't be any easier.

E

essexsi

Thanks for all your replies.

I only require it for drilling two 15mm holes in ceramic tiles for my one off Diy shower room job. Didn't really think I would need anything more substantial!

Cheers for your input. Si

B

Bolter

Bolter, do you find tho' that the hole it leaves is more like a 50p shape than a true circle?

Only if you go in to far one way.

I mean, its always possible to mess a hole up, I still mess up even an L shape cut on occassion :D But it is possible to make this tool work. The secret is in going through the back, and then the front a little, and then the back again. The bigger the hole though, the trickier it is, and I wouldnt attempt anything over sink waste size.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
why you want cut triangle shaped holes....:lol:

Reply to Where can I get a triange shape hole cutter? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen