Search the forum,

Discuss whent to see a swimming pool yesterday in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Can only assume walls not dry or not primed correctly. Mapelastic is good stuff. Have you tried calling Mapei technical?

Reaction score
Not sure Bri it was a farmer and polish -lads had built it !!he even said the concrete had come in a cattle-feed lorry !! a calf-nuts may have got in the mix :mad2: it was just peeling -off the steps, but there was no reinforcing mesh i noted !

B

bugs183

Mapelastic sticks like nothing on earth!
It sounds like they applied it when the render was too wet. I doesn't need priming you just slightly damp the surface. Also it needs to be used with Mapenet and Mapeband. Sounds like an expensive mistake!!!

Reaction score
IMG_4095.jpg IMG_4099.jpg

Here are a few pics of this pool ! tryed to up-load more but it takes ages !..........

M

Mr Tiler

dpf any chance you could inbox me the type of price you would be charging for this sort of job? cheers mate

Reply to whent to see a swimming pool yesterday in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen